- 1/4 cup Coco House Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk + 1/2
- 1 Tablespoon more if needed
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- non-stick spray
- Mix together coconut flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until well blended. Add milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until lumps disappear. Let sit for 2-3 minutes so that the coconut flour absorbs some of the liquid. If the batter seems too thick you can add a bit more milk.
- Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Pour about ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto the hot skillet or griddle. Cook until bubbles come to the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look dry. Flip and cook until bottom is golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of choice.