Watch our Christmas Tree recipe made with Organic Coconut Cream & Organic Desiccated Coconut.
- Condensed milk 100g
- Coco House Organic Coconut Cream 1tsp
- Coco House Organic Coconut Desiccated Coconut 70g
- Star shape sprinkles
- Icing sugar 150g
- Coloring (Green Color)
- Insert the condensed milk, coconut cream and the sugar icing in a small bowl.
- Stir until the mixture is moderately pasty. Add a few drops of coloring and continue to stir until the mixture is green in color.
- Shape the mixture into trees & sprinkle the desiccated coconut over the trees.
- Add the sugar decorations, and enjoy!