Coconut Ladoo is a traditional Indian dessert.
Follow the below recipe instructions to make it yourself
- Coco House Organic Desiccated Coconut
- Fresh Milk 1 cup
- Coco House Organic Coconut Sugar – As per taste
- Milk Powder 1 Cup
- Almonds (For garnish)
- Add ghee and the cup of milk to a cooking pan, and sir well
- Add 2 cups of desiccated coconut and stir for 1 minute. Then, add a cup of milk powder and continue to mix.
- Add sugar as per taste and then mix and begin to cook
- Continue to stir throughout the recipe to prevent burning.
- Set the mixture aside until the temperature cools down.
- Take small portions of the mixture to your palms and press down with your fingers to form round balls. Coat the balls with the desiccated coconut and then them garnish with almonds.