This delicious coconut pudding has a creme richness .Yum! Shake a dash of toasted desiccated or jelly on top of each serving, if desired.
- Coco house organic coconut cream 500ML
- Coco house organic coconut oil few drops
- Vanilla 1 TBSP
- Pinch of Salt
- Corn flour 5TBSP
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Topping as your choice (Coco house organic toasted desiccated coconut/Mint leaves/Jelly)
- Add Coconut Cream ,Sugar, Corn Flour & 1 tbsp of Vanilla to a bowl
- Whisk until the lumps are removed
- Keep it on the stove on low heat & stir until the mixture is thickness.
- Grese a few cups with Coconut Oil & pour the mixture into the cups.
- Add toasted desiccated Coconut & a topping of your choice.