- 4 tablespoons of @cocohouseglobal Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar – or white sugar or sugar-free erythritol
- 3 tablespoons Almond milk – (at room temperature) or any plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of @cocohouseglobal Coconut oil – melted
- 1 teaspoon Coconut extract
In a microwave-safe mug, whisk all ingredients together until it forms a smooth batter with no lumps. Bake in the microwave for 90 seconds at 800W. Enjoy immediately with some coconut flakes on top!