Coconut curry is a frequently prepared dish in the South Asian, particularly, Sri Lankan cuisine.
Fine below the recipe details
- 2 chopped Onions
- 1 chopped Tomato
- 10 chopped Garlic cloves
- 1 piece of chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Chille Powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 2tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Coco House Organic Coconut Cream
- 6 tbsp Coco House Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Chicken Broth
- Heat the oil in a large pan in medium high heat and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves;
- When the mustard seeds start to wiggle and pop, reduce the heat to a medium level. Then, add the chopped garlic and ginger and continue to stir.
- Add the chopped onion, the salt and turmeric and stir until the onions are caramelised;
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes and pour the coconut cream mixture and cook for 4 -5 minutes.
- Then, add the chicken broth and stir. Leave the mixture to bubble away for about 5 minutes. Voila!
You can now taste the curry and add more salt if needed.